This presents a rare opportunity to secure a long established, profitable, Australian owned civil construction business based in Western Sydney. Our Vendor is a full service civil contractor operating in residential, commercial, industrial, social and civil market segments. Business capabilities primarily include activities involving bulk earthworks, site preparation, stormwater drainage, roadworks, car parks and concrete constructions.
This is an excellent strategic opportunity to leverage economies of scale or diversify by location
The business would ideally suit the following interested parties:
- Existing business owners in mining, heavy machinery and equipment and/or civil construction;
- Property development companies;
- Single/multi service contractors with backgrounds in mining, heavy machinery and equipment’s and/or civil construction;
- Construction companies in other regions or states trying to penetrate the Sydney market;
- Market competitors located within the Sydney market wanting to bulk up their exposure;
- Commercial and industrial contractors wishing to diversify into the residential segment and vice versa; and
- Companies further up the supply chain looking to vertically integrate their business capabilities.
Customers and Market:
The business benefits from the ongoing work generated from their long-term clients. The focus on building solid relationships and delivering a high-quality service to their clients allows it to generate a substantial portion of revenue from this repeat customer base. These clients source from residential, industrial and commercial projects, and are attest to the high calibre standard the business strives to maintain.
Expression of interest:
We are seeking expressions of interests from prospective parties on or before 31st October 2017. Interested parties should contact JPAbusiness for more information, including a detailed Information Memorandum relating to the business.